Bananas, oranges, mangos and more



I've been traveling in Mexico for the past six weeks and have made some get shots. This is one of my favorites from a four day trip to Merida. The locals are active in the streets by 6 AM, heading off to their jobs and starting their day. One morning I joined in (as best a 6'-3" 260 lbs white guy can) walking the streets and photographing the people in their day-to-day actions. It didn't take me long learn that when I crouched down and leaned against a building the majority of people stopped paying me any attention. This was when I was able to blend best, take in the street activity and take my time to determine the next photograph. When I came upon this woman selling her fruit I sat down and watched her for a good 10-15 minutes before making my first image. I made five in total with this one being my favorite. Feel free to like, share and comment if you so inspired. via http://bit.ly/1uhHzsX

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.